Employment Opportunity at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 31 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WFO Advisors Limited provides Advisory and other Professional Services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit Organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality professional services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
WFO Advisors Limited is recruiting for Independent Business Consultant.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill.
- The individual is to generate business leads for the Firm and follow through to closing deals.
- The job is commission based payable at the receipt of revenue generated from personally sourced clients.
- However a minimum stipend will be offered monthly to cover basic expenses.
- Identify the Firm’s target market, generating leads, converting to sales
- Agree sales, prices, contracts and payments with clients as directed by the Firm
- Adequately informed about industry standards, also having an in-depth knowledge about the Firm’s operational dynamics.
- Meeting sales targets and reporting sales trends to the Firm
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
- Ensure up to date reports about activities are forwarded to the appropriate head of team.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills'
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and professionalism
- Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Banking or Insurance Industry.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Qualified interested candidates should please send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the position being applied for in the subject line of their email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited