Recent Job Employment at Career Dimensions
Posted on: 31 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Career Dimensions
Career Dimensions is a fully owned Nigerian limited liability company incorporated in 2007. The company has strategic alliances with Covey International, Ericson, LBS, Afrifocal Asia, Dev Dimensions International DDI.
Our service focus is to consistently build capacities along different job functions by identifying critical competency gaps and developing appropriate development interventions designed to address such gaps.
We are looking for a highly dedicated candidate to fill the position of:
- Develop Sales/Marketing Plan, developing a clear strategy to sell the Products & Services of her company
- Develops materials that aid in the marketing of the products. These include brochures and samples.
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources
- Acquiring and updating knowledge of employer's and competitors' goods and services, and market conditions
- Visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- Assessing customers' needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs
- Promoting employers' goods and services to existing and prospective clients
- Reporting to Managing Director on the marketability of goods and services
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with service rendered, arranging modifications and resolving any problems arising
- Preparing Marketing reports, and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, delivers quality work and is proactive
- Result driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate- must be a self-starter
go to method of application »
- PA will have to take notes and dictation from the boss for drafting the correspondence or executing the work. She can either record the dictation and transcribe it later or write it down.
- Will have to keep a record of appointments and ensure that each one is conducted smoothly and on time. Follow up for attendance, venue booking, arranging notepads, pencils, water bottles, glasses, etc. are also the duties of a secretary.
- Handling difficult situations without any assistance is one of the prime duties of a secretary. A secretary might face managerial or administration problems; she has to sort them out on her own without the interference of the senior management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite - Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Positive attitude.
- Time management abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self confidence.
- Working well under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Career DimensionsSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- IBM Enterprise Service Architect at GVA Partners
- Procurement and Contracts Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Entry-Level Business Research Officer at TQ Consulting