Excellent Jobs at Box & Cedar
Posted on: 13 October, 2011
Deadline: 20 October, 2011
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
Our client a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with head quarters in Lagos and branches in every state of Nigeria, is seeking dynamic and passionate "out of box thinkers" for the following positions.
MANAGER NETWORK -HMO1 (email@example.com)
• Coordinating activities of the HMO'S network in all the regions.
• Recruiting, accrediting and re-accrediting new providers.
• Monitoring providers to ensure quality delivery of services.
• Supervising and coordinating the activities of care coordinator.
• MBBS with a minimum of five years post qualification experience, three of which should be with an HMO.
• MPH or MSc Public Health.
NETWORK OFFICER HM02 - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Visiting healthcare providers.
• Collecting Data and information from hospitals.
• Cross checking insurance policy type with medical care rendered.
• Giving Health talks.
• MBBS with a minimum of three years post qualification experience one of which should be with an HMO.
• MPH or MSC Public Health will be an advantage.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER (HMO3) (email@example.com)
• Ensuring best practice is adhered to in the quality of care given by providers.
• Verifying medical bills for both third party and HMO patients.
• Inspecting primary and secondary providers in line with set guidelines.
• Continuously educating providers.
• Developing new quality assurance measures.
• Supporting the customer care team.
• MBBS with five years post-qualification experience in General Medicine, one of which should be in an HMO.
• MPH or CQAM is an advantage.
CARE COORDINATORS/ CLAIMS OFFICERS (HMO4) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Collecting data and retrieving information from healthcare providers.
• Crosschecking admissions and insurance policy types against given care.
• Giving health talks.
• Trouble shooting and ensuring quality on the network is up held.
• Liaising with providers on all fronts.
• RN, RM, with three years post qualification experience of which at least one year should be with an HMO.
MARKETING OFFICERS (HMO5) (email@example.com)
• Marketing products and services.
• Assisting in product development.
• BSc/SA with a minimum of four years experience in marketing of health insurance products.
Behavioral Requirements for all positions:
Ability to work under pressure.
Out of box thinking
These jobs come with excellent remuneration.
20th October, 2011
METHOD OF APPLICATION
E-mail a detailed resume to email address stated under the job title you are interested in.
All communication from us will be done by email . Please constantly check your email box.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
"the corporate talent managers"
3, Samuel Manuwa Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: (0703) 51 7 -2018 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital
- Volunteer Positions for Maternal and Child Health Education at Awoye Health Initiative
- Career Opportunity at OneMedicalGroup