Current Employment at ES Africa
Posted on: 31 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at ES Africa
A startup company with the rights to distribute customized editions of international branded board games of high intellectual, educative and behavioral modification values across Africa.
The ideal individual will work closely with Senior Marketing Associate in developing, managing and executing the firms Marketing strategy across Brand Management, PR, Media and External communications.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- •Undertake market analysis to include details on the market characteristics (market size and growth - market trends and market attractiveness); competitor characteristics (product characteristics, competitor marketing strategies, sales force activities, pricing analysis).
- •Undertake strategic market planning analysis by identifying foreseeable threats to avoid and opportunities to pursue, environmental analysis, customers to serve, competitors to challenge, product characteristics on which the business will compete, market segmentation and product positioning analysis.
- •Conduct research on new and established markets, forecast changes in the market environment, seek and develop areas of business opportunities.
- •Support Senior Marketing Associate to analyse customer questions, identify trends and recommend appropriate actions to the Marketing head.
- •Work with Regulatory agencies to ensure that content of all promotional material is fully supported by the product Information and literature, and in accordance with the guidance offered by local and international codes of conduct.
- •Assist with development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- •Support project teams on products development from inception to commercialization.
- •Support project team to define product vision.
- •Support sale and project teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- •Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- •Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- •Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- •Support development and tracking of marketing budgets.
- •Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- •Support project team with organising promotional events
- •Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- •Writing marketing content
- •Support client relationships
- •Writing reports and analysing data
- A good degree in Marketing, Business management or related discipline (Professional qualification would be recognised)
- Minimum 2/3years post qualification experience gained in a similar function
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia
- Ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear languages
- Product Development
Method of Application
To Apply: Forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ES AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH