Oil & Gas Vacancy at Human Resource Associates (HRA)
Posted on: 30 October, 2014
Deadline: 5 November, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Resource Associates (HRA)
Human Resource Associates (HRA) is a management consulting firm with service solutions in Consulting and Business Advisory, Outsourcing, Talent Management, HR Systems and Public Sector Solutions.
Our Client is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- We currently require a Subsea Structure Engineer with a minimum of at least 3 years of experience.
- Candidate having predominantly Oil and Gas Engineering Design skills has an added advantage.
Successful candidate will report to the HOD for the Structural department and must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience & involved in subsea structure design
- Capable in design subsea template with SACS or STAAD Pro software
- Capable in design suction pile using Finite Element Modeling (such Ansys, STAAD Pro, Abacus or Solidwork)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must clearly indicate Subject, years of experience and position applying for.
- Resumes of applicants will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be scheduled.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Resource Associates (HRA)Similar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at 25th and Staffing (12 Positions)
- Marketing Managers at Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd
- Senior Legal Associate at AFM Recruit
- Sales Executives (Inverter) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- VP, Digital Marketing & CVM at Workforce Group
- Retail Facility Engineer at Workforce Group
- Office Manager at Platinum Careers