Executive Position in a Multinational Investment Company
Posted on: 30 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- · The MD/CEO is expected to lead the company's operations on a variety of strategic and financing initiatives with particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures as well as the raising of equity, hybrid-equity and debt capital from both the public and private markets
- · Actively lead in outreach and business development opportunities and market full range of services to prospective clients
- · Develop a network of contacts in relevant fields that will assist the firm in finding new client and expanding relationships with potential investors
- · Take overall responsibility for profit generation and also for setting strategies that can help maximize profits
- · Oversee staff and generating new business for the firm
- · Involve in critical part of transactions such as fee negotiations, deal tactics, Senior Level Client meetings et-cetera.
- · Provide leadership, professional development and mentoring staff
- · Maintain and manage client relationships and be actively involved at the key strategic points of each transaction
- · Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
Qualification and Experience:
- · Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other related fields.
- · MBA
- · At least 15 years investment banking experience
- · Previous experience in a large full-service global investment bank.
- · Prior experience in investment banking and/or knowledge of the process and client expectations
- · Highest standards of personal conduct, professional performance and business ethics
- · Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
Skill and Competencies Required
- · Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- · Previous success and proven track record in new business development and closing investment banking transactions
- · Ability to find and contact potential clients, with ability to build (or utilize existing) extensive network of potential clients and referral sources
- · Entrepreneurial Skills
- · Expertise in a particular industry is not required, but can be an added advantage
- · Track record of success in delivery against targets
- · Demonstrable Presentation, Communication and Influencing skills
- · Strong Marketing skills and a broad network
- · Board of Directors
- · CFO
- · Senior Management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Chicason Group
- Job Vacancies at SafeHaus - UK Nigeria
- Jobs at Redahlia International
- Jobs at Elevation Professionals
- Client Service Executive at Redahlia International
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH