Job at The Partnership For Transforming Health Systems 2 (PATHS 2)
Posted on: 13 October, 2011
Deadline: 31 October, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PATHS
THE PARTNERSHIP FOR TRANSFORMING HEALTH SYSTEMS 2 (PATHS 2), a DFID funded programme in Nigeria, aims to improve the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable and replicable pro-poor health services for common health problems, focusing on six states and the federal government. PATHS2 is recruiting qualified professional staff to fill position based in Kano.
HEALTH MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (HMIS) OFFICER (Kano)
The job holder will provide strategic direction in the development, introduction, and implementation of HMIS initiatives in the State to improve the management of health facilities and the delivery of health care services. S/he will provide technical assistance, training, and technology transfer to the State Ministry of Health to strengthen its capacities in health information management applications. S/he will provide support in strengthening referral linkages with the LGAs and Federal HMIS.
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Public Health, Health Administration, Demography, Statistics, or other relevant field, plus at least six years of professional experience in management-level administration of health information and the use of health data for strategic planning and decision making. High-level competency in using computer software (such as EPI Info or SPSS) for data analysis is required.
Method of Application
To be considered for the listed position, an applicant must submit
his/her CV and an application letter that provide details of the
applicant's qualifications for the desired position to:
In the subject line of the email, write the specific job title and
location (Kano) of the position you wish to apply for. Deadline for
submission will be 31st October 2011. Only qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PATHSSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)