Current Vacancy at BOURBON Oil & Gas
Posted on: 29 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at BOURBON Oil & Gas
As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
Under the supervision of the Cranes’ Department Manager, you will carry out maintenance operations on lifting equipment on board of our IMR vessels. In the lines of our maintenance plan, you will:
- Perform recurrent inspections of lifting equipment,
- Maintain these assets in good working order as per crane makers’ specifications and audit reports;
- Be involved in delivery, installation and commissioning of new assets.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Strong autonomy, stress resistance and reactivity.
- Reporting skills,
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders in multicultural environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory) and French (optional).
- Good use of Office pack and familiarity with applications and/or software.
- Strong experience in installations, commissionning or maintenance of oleo hydraulics' industrial equipment.
- Strong capabilities in reading oléo hydraulic diagram and good knowledge in Electrical, Automatism and Mechanical fields.
- Technical BSc degree in oleo hydraulic (or equivalent) or strong proven experience in this fields.
- Permanent / long term contract on rotational basis.
- Rotation scheme: 6 weeks on / 4 weeks off
- Location: worldwide (offshore / onshore / dry dock) as part of the Maintenance Technicians’ flying squad.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BOURBON Oil & GasSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited