Experienced Vacancy at Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises
Posted on: 29 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) company. We are expert in web development, bulksms (retails and resellers package), cleenweb infotech offers a wide-range of web hosting solutions for individuals, businesses, developers and public sector organisations, now serving customers around the world.
As a result of business expansion, we require personnel to fill the position of:
- This role requires the auditing, preparation and interpretation of management accounts, cashflow forecast and various financial reports for the organization. The job will support the Finance Manager in producing monthly accounts and other adhoc reports.
- This position will also assist in developing treasury management process and reporting for the company.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues as well as assist the Internal Process Audit Manager in the development of the audit work plan.
- Prepare and conduct work programs for assigned audits assignments.
- Document work done in the form of work papers in accordance with the Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise until the assignment is completed and wrapped up.
- Draft audit reports to be reviewed by Process Audit Manager and prepare final reports for distribution.
- Identify root of business process problems and assist in developing the business case for change, benchmarking and carrying out surveys relating to process operations and improvement.
- Review the performance of Internal Auditor and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of Internal Auditor and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Coach and train Internal Auditor to ensure job condition is proper.
- Minimum of 4 years internal audit experience in a reputable organisation with strong internal controls.
- Experience in Process Audit/Internal Audit Practice.
- 1 -2 years in a supervisory role.
- Degree qualified (B.SC/HND) in Accounting with professional certification i.e ACCA or ICAN.
- Good knowledge of business inter-relationship of all departments in a multinational environment is a prerequisite for this position.
- Experience in world class Financial Services Company will also be a good add-on.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cleenweb Infotech EnterprisesSimilar Jobs
- Facilitators at ITPLUS
- Direct Sales Agents (DSA) at Innovectives Limited
- Gratuate Trainee Network/System Engineers at LUMENAVE International Limited
- Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor at Biswal Limited
- Accountant at Tek Experts
- Sharepoint Developers at Signal Alliance Limited
- IT Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Information Technology Roles at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)