Experienced Vacancy at Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises
Posted on: 29 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Cleenweb Infotech Enterprises is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) company. We are expert in web development, bulksms (retails and resellers package), cleenweb infotech offers a wide-range of web hosting solutions for individuals, businesses, developers and public sector organisations, now serving customers around the world.
As a result of business expansion, we require personnel to fill the position of:
- This role requires the auditing, preparation and interpretation of management accounts, cashflow forecast and various financial reports for the organization. The job will support the Finance Manager in producing monthly accounts and other adhoc reports.
- This position will also assist in developing treasury management process and reporting for the company.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues as well as assist the Internal Process Audit Manager in the development of the audit work plan.
- Prepare and conduct work programs for assigned audits assignments.
- Document work done in the form of work papers in accordance with the Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise until the assignment is completed and wrapped up.
- Draft audit reports to be reviewed by Process Audit Manager and prepare final reports for distribution.
- Identify root of business process problems and assist in developing the business case for change, benchmarking and carrying out surveys relating to process operations and improvement.
- Review the performance of Internal Auditor and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of Internal Auditor and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Coach and train Internal Auditor to ensure job condition is proper.
- Minimum of 4 years internal audit experience in a reputable organisation with strong internal controls.
- Experience in Process Audit/Internal Audit Practice.
- 1 -2 years in a supervisory role.
- Degree qualified (B.SC/HND) in Accounting with professional certification i.e ACCA or ICAN.
- Good knowledge of business inter-relationship of all departments in a multinational environment is a prerequisite for this position.
- Experience in world class Financial Services Company will also be a good add-on.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions