Olivewood International Properties Limited is a joint venture company. It is composed by ZHEJIANG ONSTRUCTION INVESTMENT GROUP CORPORATION, LTD.(ZCIG) and CGC NIGERA LIMITED. ZCIG has 65 years history in China, and CGC was founded in 1995. It is two very powerful Chinese company. Today we have earned an enviable reputation, built on the pillars of quality, service and trust.
From apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive houses, we pride ourselves on understanding the aspirations of all our customers, not just in the type of home that suits your needs, but in the environment in which you want to live. Irrespective of your budget and the type of property you are buying, all our customers are treated with the same high level of service from pre-sale, throughout the buying process and, of course, once you have moved in.
Olivewood Internaional Properties Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff and residents safe;
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Designing service charge chart and coordinating recoveries of debt;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Estate Management and should be Computer Literate
- Must have a good knowledge of the profession, property market and the environment
- Must be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Candidate must be well experienced & able to head/coordinate overall operations of the firm and its subsidiaries
- Minimum experience of seven (7) years and NIESV professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Must have marketing skills
- Driving experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and application letters to: email@example.com stating particularly experience and suitability for the job.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.