International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job ID: S_D-0701329
The purpose of the Leadership Development (LD) organization is to help our leaders deepen their leadership capabilities, be change catalysts and coaches, successfully transition into new leadership roles and lead IBM’s transformation. The strategy includes providing end-to-end leadership journeys for IBM leaders from the time they are identified as having potential through the most senior leadership positions in IBM. These journeys include signature experiences, characterized by practical, authentic, and inspiring programs delivered in partnership with line leaders and founded in IBM's Values, Practices and critical leadership competencies. We use social business and technology as key delivery methods, and restless reinvent what we do.
We are looking for a HR professional to bring an existing world class leadership development organization into a new era of developing leaders. This individual will build off our legacy of excellence while helping to transform the organization through the introduction of innovative leading edge, best-in-class, comprehensive leadership development experiences.
In driving our mission and ambition, the candidate will be required to support the transformation and deployment of key leadership development initiatives. These skills include: program management and design, consulting, collaboration, and creative thinking.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the design, management and execution of key programs and initiatives:
- Identify, develop, implement and evaluate program partnerships, cooperative relationships, models and practices that position the program to support strategic objectives
- Develop and deploy a communication plan to ensure active engagement of key stakeholders.
- Builds strong relationships with staff, other program managers, department operations, and stakeholders.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for cooperation, collaboration, partnership and integration with other programs and efforts.
- Manage, coordinate and deliver core experiences, maximizing use of program resources to support program quality and innovation.
- Ensures program quality, integrity and compliance; evaluate and report on program data and results.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Functions daily operations:
- Support cross- Segment program initiatives, scheduling and delivery, as needed
- Actively engage in adhoc assignments and projects as defined by HR leadership
- Necessary knowledge, skills, capabilities and attributes required for the role include:
- Strong program management skills with extensive delivery experience
- Strong coordination skills centered on an outcome based focus with strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills; when faced with a problem or challenge, able to identify alternatives, decide on course of action.
- Strong communication skills, able to listen and communicate in a clear, persuasive and convincing manner (written and verbal)
- Ability to apply social business methods to leadership development function and model social ways of working (tools and best practices.)
- Ability to think critically and systemically.
- Flexibility to work within a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Comfort in operating within a matrixed, global organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (including cross-functional teams).
- Ability to adapt, quickly earn trust, embrace challenge, deal effectively with ambiguity, think systemically and objectively to influence clients and colleagues.
- Application of analytics to measure program outcomes.
- Interest in learning, increasing leader capability and achieving business results through leadership development
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree in Business/Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.