Animal Care Services Konsult, established in 1979, is an indigenous company that specializes in the manufacture, sales and marketing of veterinaryproducts and services such as Feed, Livestock, Nutrients, Pharmaceuticals (drugs and vaccines), Equipment, training and diagnostic services.
- Proactively Manages Social Media updates and Web Content
- Conceptualize and develop graphic art for promotion and marketing purposes
- Monitors the itinerary of the Zonal Managers and FPPM in strategizing significant media and publicity related
- Monitor competitor and industry related activities
- Periodically attend and capture highlights of programs and events such as product launch, Farmer's Fora, National
- Poultry show, World Egg Day, World food day etc
- Coordinate with corporate communications manager on media logistics and deliverables
- Coordinate with Customer Relationship Unit for coverage of significant events and activities
- Periodic report to the President, Executive Vice President and Directors on projects and concept development.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc Qualification
- 2 years experience.
Relevant Skill Requirement:
- Proficiency with design software such as: Corel Draw, Adobe CS (Photoshop & Illustrator), Fireworks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Emphasis on Word and PowerPoint)
- Basic Photography
- Membership and proficiency in use of mainstream social media software such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, et
Key External Contacts:
- All Key Contacts, including printers, videographers, web developers, media houses, publishers, etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.