If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Your main responsibilities are (but not limited to the following):
- Development, clear communication of plan and implementation of product strategies in collaboration with other teams (medical, field force, market access)
- Business planning in line with market trends to support corporate objectives
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for business success by monitoring efficiency and relevance of product strategy
- Cost monitoring and control including product sales forecast
- Customer support with timeous and accurate query resolution
- Knowledge sharing and training of field-force teams
- Ability to work and influence within a matrix structure
- Responsible for management of product budget
- Key opinion leader relationship management
Who you are
You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms. bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical Marketing and Sales environment;
- 3 year degree/Diploma (MBA or post graduate studies advantageous)
- Previous experience within the Pharma industry,
- Proven success with marketing projects implementation will be beneficial
- Experience in leading collaborative projects with multiple key stakeholders
- Track record of strong performance
- Strong business and sales acumen
- Experience in sharing knowledge and developing field teams is essential
- Strategic thinking and high drive towards achievement of results
- Customer focused in a complex environment
- Ability to work with senior leaders and external decision makers
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Solid business process knowledge and global perspective.
- Strong collaborative skills
Method of Application
Roche is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.