New Job in a Leading Operator in Cement Manufacturing
Posted on: 28 October, 2014
Deadline: 11 November, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, a leading operator in the cement manufacturing sector of the economy requires competent, self motivated and experienced personnel for immediate engagement.
- Reports to the Human Resources Director
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps).
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the
- Build quality relationship with external recruitment agencies.
- Monitor and constantly explore ways of reducing the costs of the recruitment process.
- Conducts job interviews for all positions within the organization.
- Monitor the labour legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Manage the team of Recruiters.
- Acts as a single point of contact for. managers regarding recruitment issues. .
- Other Human resources Functions' as may be assigned.
- Must possess the following Human resources management Capabilities;
- Personal credibility
- Mastery of Human resources management
- Operational Excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Outstanding organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work with personnel at all levels
- Numerical and budgeting skills
- Information technology skills
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation.
- An interest in staff career development.
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- A minimum of HND/Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, or any other Social Science related courses. Membership of Human resources management professional bodies, such as CIPMN, CIPD, NIM etc.
- Age between 30 - 45 years. Proactive, Self motivated.
- Disciplined, Assertive, Analytical, very Energetic with good team leadership skills (must be a team player).
- High level of drive, result oriented with-~ooa communication skills.
- A Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in related position.
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment and labour laws
Method of Application
A detailed Curriculum vitae, letter of application with photocopies of Credentials to:
THE MANAGING PARTNER
DAVIS, OFFIONG CONSULTANTS,
2, EVO ETA STREET,
P.O. BOX 2641, CALABAR
(COPIES OF APPLICATION COULD BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org) to be received within two weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at a Leading Indigenous Manufacturer - Execution Edge
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL)
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Book Publishing House
- Entry-level Machine Operators at Erisco Foods Limited
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc