Job Placement in a New Marine Services Company
Posted on: 28 October, 2014
Deadline: 11 November, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, a new Marine Services Company, wishes to recruit a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for its Maritime and Oil & Gas Industries Unit. The Business Development manager will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the Company's market entry strategy as well as maximizing and proactively seeking market
leads and meeting revenue targets.
The ideal Candidate will be:
- Responsible for the development of business activities relating to marine services for our Clients.
- Develop and implement business strategy for Maritime and Oil & Gas Sector
- Identify Business opportunities and market potentials Clients
- Develop business Proposals, Bids, and secure contracts from local and international clients
- Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects.
Qualification and Experience
- The Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor degree and/or relevant professional educational qualification.
In addition the candidate must possess:
- Demonstrable experience and track record in Business Development in Marine or Oil & Gas Sector;
- Experience in Business dealing with major local and global clients in
- Maritime and Oil & Gas Sector;
- A minimum of 3 years operational management of ship management, chartering and ship brokerage;
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and ability to meet Corporate Targets
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their Resume by email within 2 weeks to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at WTS Energy