Career in a Customer-Focused Nigerian Food Sector Company
Posted on: 28 October, 2014
Deadline: 11 November, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
A customer focused Company and key player in the Nigerian Food Sector, a multinational with strong brands requires the services on contract of a self-motivated retiree from a noodle company with requisite qualifications and competencies to occupy the position of:
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for:
- ? Process line inspection and monitoring to ensure compliance with set standards.
- ? Supervision of process operations and shift production in terms of quality and target achievement.
- ? Ensure all raw and packaging materials are satisfactory before commencement of production.
- ? Generate statistical reports of production quality performance weekly and monthly as required.
- ? Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- ? Good knowledge of GMP, QMS and ISO 9001-2008 systems.
- ? Any other assigned job.
The suitable candidate must possess:
- ? BSc/HND Food Science and Technology or any other food related disciplines.
- ? Masters in Production Management will be an added advantage.
- ? Must have worked in a noodle Company in charge of Development and/or R&D and/or Purchasing and/or Production.
- ? Computer Literate.
- ? Strong analytical skills.
- ? Good human management skills and planning.
- ? Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
If you meet the specification stated above and desirous of working as part of a team of highly motivated and Target Driven people, forward your resume and application to email@example.com not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Marketing Officers at Davics Bakery & Consumables Limited
- Bakery Production Manager at Davics Bakery & Consumables