Job Offer at Tokunbo Orimobi Legal Firm
Posted on: 27 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Tokunbo Orimobi Legal Firm
Talent Bureau is recruiting the following Position:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage and enhance the Firm's brand or reputation in the public's eye
- Identify brand-building areas and ensure brand consistency
- Develop and execute brand management plans
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Provide excellent customer service
- B.Sc, BA, Masters in Public Relations, Marketing/Business Development or other related fields
- Membership of professional bodies.
- Relationship skills, Negotiation skills, Closing Skills, Presentation Skills
- Prospecting SkillsMotivation for Sales
- Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management
- Market Knowledge, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted. To apply, ONLY qualified applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com
shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for comes up.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tokunbo Orimobi Legal FirmSimilar Jobs
- Legal Vacancy at Olympus Law Partnership
- Housekeepers at Lily Homes Ltd