Vacancy in a Fast-Food Confectionery
Posted on: 27 October, 2014
Deadline: 10 November, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A fast-food confectionery on the axis of Badagry and Festac is seeking the employment of an Eatery/ confectionery Manager.
- Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
- Maintain budget and employee records, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- May use computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Select or create successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis.
- Recruit, hire, and oversee training for staff.
- Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
- Monitor food preparation and methods.
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Maintain relationships with customers and staff.
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
- Schedule staff work hours and activities.
- Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff.
- Judge the quality of food, preparation, and job applicants.
- Process and analyze information when scheduling and budgeting.
- Record information about inventory and health practices.
- Handle food, utensils, and bookkeeping materials.
- Monitor food preparation and cleaning methods.
- Implement ideas or products.
- Get information from customers, employees, and inventory records.
- Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
- Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, and staff.
- Guide, direct, and train staff.
- Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
- Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Communicate with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- MUST have 3-4 years experience as a fast food/ eatery manager.
- Ideal candidate must be firm, honest, hard working and credible.
- Candidates must reside in Agbara, Festac, Badagry and its environs.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply to ’email@example.com’ using ‘Eatery Manager’ as the subject of their mails.
Closing date is 10th November, 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods