Vacancy in a Fast-Food Confectionery
Posted on: 27 October, 2014
Deadline: 10 November, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
A fast-food confectionery on the axis of Badagry and Festac is seeking the employment of an Eatery/ confectionery Manager.
- Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
- Maintain budget and employee records, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- May use computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Select or create successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis.
- Recruit, hire, and oversee training for staff.
- Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
- Monitor food preparation and methods.
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Maintain relationships with customers and staff.
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
- Schedule staff work hours and activities.
- Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff.
- Judge the quality of food, preparation, and job applicants.
- Process and analyze information when scheduling and budgeting.
- Record information about inventory and health practices.
- Handle food, utensils, and bookkeeping materials.
- Monitor food preparation and cleaning methods.
- Implement ideas or products.
- Get information from customers, employees, and inventory records.
- Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
- Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, and staff.
- Guide, direct, and train staff.
- Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
- Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Communicate with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- MUST have 3-4 years experience as a fast food/ eatery manager.
- Ideal candidate must be firm, honest, hard working and credible.
- Candidates must reside in Agbara, Festac, Badagry and its environs.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply to ’firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Eatery Manager’ as the subject of their mails.
Closing date is 10th November, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Procurement Assistant at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Cook/Assistant Chef at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Entry-level Client Services Officer at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Cake Decorators at Exquisito Confectioneries Limited
- Job Openings at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery