New Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 27 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Our Golden Penny Food Basket is a bundle of great brands guaranteed to deliver nourishment for your daily well being and maximum enjoyment. Our products are made with the finest quality materials and are available everywhere in pocket friendly sizes to suit the differing tastes and lifestyle of individual and family needs.
Our dedicated employees make sure that we can fulfill our Promise.
- Ensure all terminal operation functions are performed according to approved company procedures, standards and specifications.
- Plan, supervise and control available resources associated with the timely, damage-free and safe loading/unloading of cargo on assigned shifts including but not limited to dry bulk, liquid bulk and containers .
- Maintain appropriate load plans and assign job tasks to workers according to unloading and loading schedules. Foster safe handling, loading/unloading and storage of hazardous materials. Ensures discharge sequence is in line with extant IMO [International Maritime Organisation] rules and regulations.
- Co-ordinate ship surveys (Draft, On-Off Hires, P and I) and report appropriately
- Perform and deal with day to day operations in an efficient and timely manner, minimizing operational costs and controlling vessel efficiency to ensure that the overall performance is in line with the company’s expectations.
- Good knowledge of port and shipping operations and be conversant with vessels inward and outward clearance procedures with relevant maritime agencies in Nigeria.
- Class 1 Deck/Master Mariner Certificate of Competency
- Minimum of 5 years experience in shore-based Operations Management
Method of Application
Application must be submitted on or before Friday, 31st October, 2014. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Supply Planner Specialists at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Administrators at Kimberly-Clark
- Nigerian Breweries Plc and ITF - NECA Technical Skills Development Programme 2017
- Transport Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Limited
- Electrical Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Sales Force Consulting