Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
HP Is recruiting for the position below:
- Provide technical in depth technical presales support to customers and sales team in multiple computing product and solution areas.
- Act as trusted advisor to customers based on in depth understanding of the industry and the customer’s unique business strategy and drivers.
- Build and develop relationships with key technical influencers, decision makers, and top executives.
- Actively participate in ongoing account planning with the PPS salesperson in opportunity analysis, technical deal qualification and competitive analysis
- Proactively promote, propose and help ensure delivery of computing full portfolio of products, solutions and services to customer and account team.
- Maintain positive total customer experience (TCE)
- Technically support sales account team in competitive tenders.
- Support the sales team in creating and proposing the right solution and answering the technical sections and aspects of tenders, RFI and RFP customer requests.
- Providing closed-loop feedback to product divisions.
- Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence.
- Regular reporting of activity and results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related discipline (graduation from 2013 onwards)
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Ability to design and propose PC and Mobile client architectures and solutions for customers.
- Current knowledge of computer client technologies, hardware, Operating systems, Deployment and Management solutions
- Broader knowledge of the IT industry, technical directions and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation Skills
- Good level of Technical English
- Ability to search out knowledge and self-train.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.