Engineering Vacancy at Technip
Posted on: 27 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Technip
At Technip, we build the future through today’s most ambitious energy infrastructure projects. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people.
- - University Engineering Degree.
- - From none to 3 years of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience & involved in subsea structure design
- - Capable in design subsea template with SACS or STAAD Pro software
- - Capable in design suction pile using Finite Element Modeling (such Ansys, STAAD Pro, Abacus or Solidwork)
- Performs in accordance with department and/or projects instructions, schedules, processes, and HSE requirements:
- Technically correct engineering analysis.
- Optimized engineering solutions.
- Technical assistance within projects, and manufacturing, fabrication, and installation sites.
- Writes and issues technical specifications and reports related to own activities within Subsea projects and/or operations.
- Assists in development of discipline design basis for projects and/or manufacturing operations.
- May supervise more “junior” engineering personnel by checking their calculations, design conception, and engineering solutions.
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines and possibly with project functional disciplines, such as procurement and planning.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TechnipSimilar Jobs
- RusselSmith Group Recruitment for Commercial Officers
- Career Opportunities at WTS Energy
- Contract Advisors at a Leading Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Contract Administrators at Karsto Global Resources Limited (KGRL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Forte Oil Plc
- Instrumental/ Electrical Engineers at Fosad Consulting