Engineering Vacancy at Technip
Posted on: 27 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Technip
At Technip, we build the future through today’s most ambitious energy infrastructure projects. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people.
- - University Engineering Degree.
- - From none to 3 years of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience & involved in subsea structure design
- - Capable in design subsea template with SACS or STAAD Pro software
- - Capable in design suction pile using Finite Element Modeling (such Ansys, STAAD Pro, Abacus or Solidwork)
- Performs in accordance with department and/or projects instructions, schedules, processes, and HSE requirements:
- Technically correct engineering analysis.
- Optimized engineering solutions.
- Technical assistance within projects, and manufacturing, fabrication, and installation sites.
- Writes and issues technical specifications and reports related to own activities within Subsea projects and/or operations.
- Assists in development of discipline design basis for projects and/or manufacturing operations.
- May supervise more “junior” engineering personnel by checking their calculations, design conception, and engineering solutions.
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines and possibly with project functional disciplines, such as procurement and planning.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TechnipSimilar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell