Entry Level Job at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Posted on: 24 October, 2014
Deadline: 31 October, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.
Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organisations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
Quanteq is recruiting to fill the vacant position of System Developer.
- Undertake all supportive development duties as applicable to the job
- To assist in creation/update of manuals: Training Manual, Configuration Manual, etc.
- Set-up and maintain project systems as applicable to the job
- Maintain mailing list of all functional relationships, partners and stakeholders
- Develop and manage your own business development strategy
- Be involved in the development of documents as a team
- Work rigorously in developing skills necessary to undertake projects when necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor, Project Manager or Unit Manager.
- A knowledge of Python/COBOL program will be an added advantage
- A university degree or equivalent
- Must have completed NYSC
- One year system development experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resume and application to: email@example.com
Please applicants that resides in Abuja alone are expected to apply or applicants who can relocate at a short notice. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited