Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 24 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 October, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this web site will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
Best Search Recruitment Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Data Centre Service Coordinator will be responsible for the Maintenance of the Data Centre White Space area and manages customer service delivery in the Data Centre.
- DCSC specializes in the execution of tactical plans for the data centre services to ensure continuity of operations for the organization.
- He is the custodian of the Data Centre white space and will be required to plan, design, manage and support the white space infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities will include to:
- Ensuring a consistent client experience in providing DC Services
- Following and executing best practices linked to ITIL disciplines
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA) for clients in the facility
- Responsible for coordinating on-boarding activities for clients, and executing client setup/configurations
- Managing and coordinating of Client rack installations, power up and interconnectivity
- Active participant in the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Responsible for planning and coordination and execution of
- Change Records (CR) as it relates to Data Centre Space, power and cooling management
- Responsible for client expectation management
- Providing support to Operations Centre (NOC)/Service Desk
- initiatives and providing assistance for client communications
- Contributing, creating, and updating Standard Operating
- Procedures (SOP) documentation and reporting periodically
- Identifying and recommending automation, process improvements, and identifying opportunities for increased reliability and a better client experience
- Reviewing and reporting on daily operational logs with Data Centre Manager
- Performing other duties as requested by the Data Centre Manager
- Ensure timely reporting and escalation of faults to designated persons (suppliers / internal stakeholders).
- Supervision: To work directly under the supervision of the Data Centre
- Operations Manager (DCOM)
- NOC Operations Engineers, Technical Solutions, DC Facilities Team,
- Data Centre Operations Manager (DCOM), Third party service providers, DC Colocation Clients
- A good Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
- And Experience Science/ Engineering with minimum of 7 Years industry experience,
- 4 of which must be in a Computer Centre /Data Centre environment. ITIL qualification and practical knowledge will be an advantage.
- About 3 years' experience, or exposure, to structured cabling and facilities management
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Office suite, including Visio
- Exposure to formal project delivery methodologies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Competencies Customer service, focused on overall client satisfaction
- Ability to work within a deadline-oriented team environment, to prioritize work, and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and motivation, together with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to recognize, diagnoses, and solve problems without undue assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, which include the ability to prepare reports and format documents, and client correspondence
- Strong operations and technology acumen Excellent attention to detail, aligned to strong verbal and written capacities.
go to method of application »
The Food and Beverage manager will be responsible primarily for ensuring excellent service delivery at the Restaurant and bar and in the Food and Beverage Department.
- The manager will supervise and coordinate the Food and Beverage Department.
- Optimize the supply chain and make maximum use of raw materials
- Setting and Controlling Budget
- To maximize opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- Carry out planned training and development using a systematic and professional approach. This in turn will help the business meet its needs and aid personal development of team members
- Maximize restaurant and bar occupancy
- Supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis whilst maintaining the Hotel's brand standards consistently with attention to details.
- Monitor customer levels and implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service.
- Act on customer feedback within your area of responsibility in a timely manner, which includes customer complaints and compliments time
- Ensure you assist with the control of departmental operating costs in line with the forecasted business levels.
- Assist in Promotion and Sales
- Minimum of a first degree in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of Ten (10) year' experience with at least 5 years proven supervisory or management experience and managing teams of at least 20 staff.
- Food and Beverage training and certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Sales and Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Good Product Knowledge
- Team Management
- Attention to Details
- Strong Character
- Self- motivated
- Result driven
- High- level of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Willing and able to learn new things.
go to method of application »
- A thorough understanding and working experience of Electrical Generation systems for large campus including
- Diesel and Natural Gas based generators of 1-4MW capacity and higher.
- Good hands on experience of HT electrical Generation systems
- Knowledge of operating HT & LT control panels, LT & HT switch gears, CT’s, AVR&'s, etc.
- Operations and maintenance of DG systems
- Capable of understanding SLD's
- Knowledge and experience of DG A-checks, B-Checks and C-checks.
- Knowledge and experience of DG Syncing and failed
- changeover, Failed Auto start, Battery charging failure issues etc.
- Experience working with Day tanks and fuel pumping systems from Main tanks.
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Execute all preventive maintenance schedules and update
- relevant documentation and checklists
- Maintain adequate records for issues received for operational audits.
- Through understanding of Energy Management and ensure
- optimal usage of power from the DG
- Innovate, Implement and practice energy savings and reduce the cost of operation
Qualification And Experience
- At least 2-3 years of exposure to large campus/Data center establishments using above infrastructure.
- Any relevant Industry certifications will be an added advantage.
- Cost conscious professional, successfully exhibiting excellence in
- significant savings through effective execution and evaluation of projects.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational values and innovative problem solving abilities.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, multitasking with an
- ability to interact with a wide range of people and be a Good Team player.
- Have a positive frame of mind and be open to acquiring new skills
- Capable of handling customer queries related to Non-IT systems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited