Job Opening in a Leading Financial Leasing Firm
Posted on: 24 October, 2014
Deadline: 15 November, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
A Leading Financial Leasing Firm based in Por-tharcourt is seeking to fill the position of:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will be charged with developing and executing sales strategies within the group.
- H/She will be responsible for maintaining high standard of customer service and excellence within the assigned territories by building deep relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- The job holder will have a solid background in banking, finance or lending institutions focusing on commercial and/or equipment leasing services.
- This is a sales position which includes originating, structuring, proposing and closing equipment lease financing transactions with both new and existing clients.
- Coordinating new business development efforts and product development activities, identifying new markets and products which will contribute to revenue growth, business image improvement, and enhance competitive advantage.
- Required to meet and exceed sales goals to include volume and profit (yield) targets.
- Three (3) years experience in equipment leasing sales & asset management.
- First degree in Finance/Business Administration or related fields
- History of establishing and maintaining long-term professional relationships.
- Solid comprehension of lease and financing products.
- Command of the competitive environment.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Risk/credit analysis skills required to assess viability of transactional opportunities.
- Travel involved within designated territory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Recruut Nigeria