Graduate Vacancy Opening at XNet Security Technologies Limited
Posted on: 24 October, 2014
Deadline: 6 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Xnet Security Technologies Limited
XNet Security Technologies Limited is an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria's largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
XNET Securities Technologies Limited is recruiting qualified individuals to fill the vacant position of:
- We are a top notch micro financial institution, seeking to employ the services of young target driven and goal oriented individuals, for immediate employment in our Credit and Loans department.
- The primary function of a Credit Officer is to identify new customers, appraise and access project applications, prepare assessments and recommendations for approval and educate borrowers as to their responsibilities in the repayment of a loan granted to them.
- Receive loan applications from potential customers and access customer's application.
- To Interview applicants and to clearly explain the lending procedures and requirements of the institution to potential customers.
- Carry out effective KYC (Know Your Customer) exercises by visiting the business premises and residences of applicants to appraise the financial situation of the business or individual
- To advise customers concerning necessary document and financial reports required by us to process their loan applications.
- Process customers application and prepare a credit appraisal memorandum for submission to your unit head.
- Ensure that all required documents security documents, loan contract etc are complete and signed by the customer.
- Follow up on all loans outstanding that he or she is responsible for. This includes a regular supervision of all outstanding loans to ensure proper utilization of loan funds as well as recovery.
- Ensure strict and continuous follow up of his/her outstanding portfolio by checking the up dated arrears list.
- To ensure that all securities are safe guarded and to keep a security register for all types of loan / advances
- Ensure that all types of securities fixed deposits, cash lien etc are being maintained and kept up to date.
- Review periodically bad and doubtful accounts for chances of recovery
- Evaluate loans and customers after payment
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc degree or HND in any relevant field
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Organized, focused, self driven and result oriented and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Proficient in computer and Information technology
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as subject of their emails.
You must also send a covering email outlining your interest in the position and what you have done to develop that interest. Failure to do this will immediately disqualify your application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Xnet Security Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Technology Sales Representatives - Public Sector at Oracle Nigeria
- Sales Manager at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Project Officers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Career Opportunities at Swift Networks Limited
- Customer Care Executives at Cheth Limited
- Company Drivers at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Receptionists at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Sales Executives at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited