HT-Limited - We require the service of highly qualified professional with good dedication to fill the following positions:
HT-Limited - We require the service of highly qualified professional with good dedication to fill the following positions: - See more at: http://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/10100/jobs/several-career-openings-at-ht-limited#job15208
Purpose: To ensure effective and efficient deal origination, structuring and financing.
Business Unit Roles and Responsibilities:
- Company Analysis to create deal flows- deal origination.
- Business analysis/ financial modelling to develop innovative financing options and effective deal structuring
o Use financial modelling to predict outcome
o Negotiating and structuring financial details
o Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Effective liaison with the Research Unit for technical analysis and deal recognition.
- Unsolicited financial advisory: Identify companies and render advisory services especially in the areas of share price performance reporting and industry developments.
- Distribution network: Maintain effective network of deal takers- PE firms, development banks, private investors, institutional investors for effective distribution of mandates originated and structured deals.
- Effective and efficient follow up/ follow through on mandates originated to ensure adequate follow through and profitable/effective deal closure.
Relationship Management & Customer Service:
o Client relationship management: maintain effective flow of communication with existing and new clients
o Maintain/ manage adequate flow of information between client companies and potential investors throughout the deal negotiation stage to ensure effective closure of on-going transaction.
o Ensure clients’ records and transactions are handled with utmost confidentiality before during and after deal execution.
o Ensure effective record keeping of all details relating to transactions handled on behalf of clients for the statutory period or as dictated in the unit’s manual of operations whichever is longer.
- Provide technical support to the business development desk to spot and secure target mandates
o Contribute to competitive bids, proposals and formal presentations
- Ensure cost efficiency and timeliness in the execution of mandates handled by the unit and provide summary report on all mandates executed upon completion for review by the unit.
- Assist the execution and filing desk on technical areas required for transaction packaging including analysis for placement memorandum, valuation and pricing, project evaluations etc.
- Networking: Ensure effective networking across the industry value chain to aid effective deal origination, structuring and financing (building relationships with banks, financiers, intermediaries and target buyers/sellers)
- Transaction tracking: Ensure adequate tracking of transaction across the industry for effective participation and traction.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the BU Head
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deal Closure Rate
- Deal Conversion Timelines
- Deal Conversion Rate
- No of Deals Originated
- No of Independent Analysis Conducted
Income Generation Target:
- Expected to generate business for the organisation via origination based on targets set
- This forms part of the appraisal benchmark.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on a similar position in the banking sector/financial services sector
- A good first degree in Business Administration/Sciences/Management or Social Science related discipline preferably Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Professional qualification e.g. CFA, ACA, ACCA
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.