A reputable indigenous drilling fluids company with a strong vision to be the foremost mud engineering firm in Nigeria and Africa at large, with a cumulative experience of over twenty-one years in the distribution and provision of
- ? DRILLING AND COMPLETION FLUIDS
- ? PRODUCTION AND TREATING CHEMICALS
- ? MUD ENGINEERING/DRILLING SUPPORT SERVICES
- ? CIVIL ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION & LOGISTICS
Seeks to recruit: qualified professional, highly competent, energetic, self-motivated & dynamic CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, ADMINISTRATIVE & HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
- ? University degree in Accounting, finance or any related discipline.
- ? Good working knowledge of computer systems and accounting software, MS office programs especially excel.
- ? Must possess (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA).
- ? Proficient in the use of QuickBooks Enterprise Accounting Software.
- ? Strong analytical skill.
- ? 8-10 years cognate Accounting experience in the Oil & Gas industry or related industries.
- ? Previous working experience with any international audit, tax & advisory services professional firm will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- ? University degree in Management, Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- ? 7-10 years HR experience in the oil and gas industry or related industries.
- ? Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- ? Proficiency in using MS office, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- ? Good Knowledge of local employment law.
- ? Good Knowledge of written & spoken fluency in English.
- ? Certification in Human Resource Management will' be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their applications and reference in CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT or ADMINISTRATIVE/HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER as the subject of the email and submit to: email@example.com
APPLICATION OPENING DATE: 23rd OCTOBER, 2014.
CLOSING DATE: 31st OCTOBER, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.