GE Global Growth Organization
Global Growth Organization - Africa
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
Posted Position Title:
GE Africa Early Career Development Program- HR Nigeria
The Early Career Development Program is a 12- month program designed to develop entry-level talent for GE businesses across Africa. The program purpose is to build expertise and leadership skills in specific areas of human resources. The program includes classroom and online training. Candidates will undertake challenging assignments and benefit of exposure to GE senior leaders.
As a key pipeline for future GE talent ,the Candidate will be required to provide support to the business in areas such as University Relations, Recruitment, Organization & Talent Development, HR Client Support and HR Operations.
In Recruitment a candidate may be required to drive the HR projects, sourcing talent across the region, co-ordinating the recruitment process; prepare Recruitment reports and metrics.
In OTD & UR a candidate will be required to collaborate with the Talent Acquisition (TA) team to build African Talent Pool; fostering university relations activities; support the implementation of the pipeline development strategy; drive the metrics and analytics.
As part of the HR ops 7 payroll team, the candidate may be required to understand and manage the employee life cycle including onboarding, off-boarding, employee movement, salary & bands changes etc. Some of the task that a candidate may be required to perform include benefits administration, payroll administration and immigration processing.
Bachelor's degree in HR, labor law or related field; less than 2 years working experience; GPA greater than or equal to
4.0 overall; Authorized to work in your country full-time without restrictions; must have an advanced to fluent level of English; Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment; demonstrated team player; confident self starter who has demonstrated drive; ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to meet deadlines.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening.
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Good organizational and efficiency skills;
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
To apply for this position, click here