SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. Through our local businesses we work in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.
We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship in making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are local beer experts, producing more than 200 beers that are freshly brewed from locally-grown ingredients and only sold in their country of origin. We also brew internationally famous beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch. We produce our own soft drinks as well as beer and are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
We are a FTSE-20 company with shares trading on the London Stock Exchange and we have a secondary listing on the Johannesburg stock exchange. We have 70,000 employees and are in more than 80 countries, from Australia to Zambia, Colombia to the Czech Republic and South Africa to the USA. We are the world's second largest brewer and every minute of every day, more than 140,000 bottles of SABMiller beer are sold.
In the year to 31 March 2014, we sold over 315 million hectolitres of lager, soft drinks and other alcoholic beverages, generating net producer revenues of $26.72 billion and earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) of $6.45 billion.
- Provide process expertise to the packaging teams
- Monitor and control the process to produce a consistent product of the right quantity and quality
- Provide specialist technical support and enhance machine system and process capabilities
- Maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices
- Operate machine and equipment
- Work in teams
- Maintain safe, healthy and risk free working environment
- Optimise production performance and processes
- Trade Test Certificate, OND, HND or B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a brewery or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment
- Systematic problem solver
- Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
go to method of application »
- Optimise Production performance and processes
- Facilitate problem solving and decision making
- Provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the production team
- Optimise team performance
- Implement shift production plans
- Support team to improve process quality and productivity
- Facilitate and promote teamwork
- Prepare accurate production reports
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment for his/her team
- Perform Administration
- Manage people
- Minimum of HND or B.Eng. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of best practices in Manufacturing
- Problem solving
- Familiarity with maintenance systems
- Analytical and evaluative skill
- Good people management skills
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of modern Asset Care principles
- Sound technical background with strong long term planning skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.