Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
A Technical Consultant experienced in the implementation of mainstream compliance solutions, preferably Mantas, but will also consider Fortent / Actimize / Norkom experience. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the TCN will work closely with both Technical and Functional subject matter experts, and other team members to successfully deploy the FCCM Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, Trade Compliance and Broker Compliance solutions.
- · Install and deploy the FCCM solutions in a customer environment. This includes coordinating with customer technical resources to ensure that third party products are correctly configured for integration with FCCM.
- · Support all phases of deploying the FCCM solutions at customer sites including initial installation, patches and upgrades, application configuration, user acceptance testing and go-live.
- · Interact with Functional and Technical Consultants to ensure the successful deployment of the FCCM solutions.
- · Discuss and document configuration of client environment.
- · Adopt and contribute to FCCM best practice methodologies for knowledge dissemination throughout the OFSAA
- · Travel on some projects will be 100%
- · Understanding of standard n tier systems architecture systems processes and principles
- · Configuration and operation of Web application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat)
- · Ability to read and edit unix shell script files
- · Ability to read and edit XML and properties files
- · Experience with unix (Solaris, Linux, AIX) operating systems and associated hardware platforms and peripherals
- · Working knowledge of Oracle databases and data warehouses
- · Working knowledge of SQL
- · Understanding of dimensionality and normality database concepts
- · Understanding of system security principles, specifically around user authorization and authentication methods and technologies
- · Strong customer interaction skills and the ability to assess a client’s IT processes and strategies. In addition, must be able to lead clients through the process of integrating the FCCM solutions into their operational environment.
- · Mature, self-starting, self-motivating, and capable of making decisions independently.
- · Implementation experience with Mantas compliance solutions.
- · Implementation experience with Actimize, Fortent or Norkom compliance solutions.
- · Familiarity with OBI.
- · Excellent English written and oral communication skills. The TCN must be able to clearly articulate FCCM functionality and requirements to both clients and colleagues at all levels, from engineering staff to senior executive management
- · Familiarity with LDAP based Directory Server technologies
- · Working knowledge of job scheduling products such as AutoSys and ControlM
- · Knowledge of the financial services industry
- · Graduate or undergraduate level degree focused on Computer Science, Software Engineering or Systems Engineering
- · Participate in knowledge transfer workshops with client’s IT staff to facilitate architectural and deployment decisions
- · FCCM solution installation including knowledge transfer to client’s IT staff
- · FCCM configuration activity
- · Work with client’s IT staff to build a job schedule
- · Walk client through installation in QA and Production environments
- · Knowledge transfer to client on identification and application of patches and hotfixes
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise.
- Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- 1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.