Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company with a vision to be the no.1 cinema brand in Nigeria. We are currently implementing a strategic development plan to roll-out twenty five (25) cinemas over a six (6) year period that commenced in December, 2012.
The company management team has over 100 years combined cinema operation and development experience gained in England, Italy, USA, Spain and Nigeria. Filmhouse has a clear and well-understood organisational structure and strives to appoint employees with requisite skills, knowledge and experience for the roles they undertake.
Our cinema designs and operation style largely incorporates complimentary multifarious features including games arcade, ice cream café, food concession, toys shop, digital cinema, 3D cinema and kid’s club. Filmhouse success is driven primarily by a strong experienced management team, innovative marketing activities and impressive guest service standards.
- •Design and deliver a functional website that requires an extensive end-to-end knowledge of e-marketing and customer relation.
- •Configure, install, tune, troubleshoot, apply patches and support web server, provide company or client services, and integrate third party applications
- •Daily Update of organisation website.
- •Maintain and enhance existing Website, modify cinema promotions, update marketing activities
- •Perform complete testing of Website and system, engaging users as necessary.
- •Administration of company website.
- •Daily web analysis check, total traffic for the day
- •Update daily/weekly schedule on difference media platform
- •IT support and maintenance of computers, printers and internet services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- •Minimum Educated Level - BA degree.
- •People and interpersonal skills.
- •Must have good communication skills.
- •have skills in software programming and graphics
- •Sound knowledge on several content management (DRUPAL, WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, Adobe dreamweaver, HTML 5)
- •Knowledge of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as quarkxpress, freehand, illustrator, photoshop, 3ds max, acrobat, director, dreamweaver and flash.
- •Ability to work under very tight deadlines.
- •Computer literacy (MS Office suite Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- •Positive attitude.
- •Time management abilities.
- •Problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward Applications accompained by CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.