If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Choice Academy, we make history every single day. Our school design focuses on educating the whole child through an exploration-driven curriculum. Chess, art, and other specialized subjects bring excitement to the school and foster a lifelong love of learning.
We are seeking a permanent School Science Teacher who is results-oriented, relentless, and takes a "Beyond Z" approach in every aspect of their role. At Choice Academy, you are not a "classroom" teacher, you are a school teacher, and are held accountable for the results and progress of our scholars as a whole, beyond your own classroom.
- Demonstrated capacity to teach Science across.
- Willingness to contribute to the College’s extensive co-curricular program; and
- Demonstrated interest and passion for science.
- Our ideal School Science Teacher will have:
- At least 2 years of full-time classroom experience.Demonstrated track record of propelling student academic growth and mastery
- Minimum of NCE (Bachelor’s Degree is required).
- Demonstrated competencies in the following areas are a must:
- Behavior & Classroom Management.
- Ability to enforce 100% engagement in a classroom of scholars at all times.
- Accountability and Data Driven.
- Proven record of achievement as evidenced by student work, learning, and data preparation.
- Ability to study Success Academy curriculum and does the intellectual work needed to deliver instruction at a high level.
- Every teacher receives at least 2 daily planning preparation periods.
- Ability to handle the intensity required to work an extended school day in a very high-performing school environment.
- Beyond Z Attitude.
- Eagerness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization.
- Constant desire to improve one’s practice.
Method of Application
We invite applications for this teaching position from suitably qualified and committed teachers who have the ability and passion to teach Science, to please upload a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience in a mail to: email@example.com
Your cover letter should explain why you would be an excellent School Science Teacher at Choice Academy. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.