Graduate Job Vacancy at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oaklands & Johnson is seeking to recruit a Front Desk/Admin Officer
- Receive visitors and calls in a manner that visitors/callers are promptly and politely attended to.
- Receive and forward incoming delivery, mails and information appropriately
- Maintain calls & visitors log
- Prepare monthly Admin budget
- Develop and maintain vendor contact database
- Maintain Staff Attendance register
- Maintain office filing and storage systems (filing of all documents and correspondences)
- Monitor, and timely order office supplies.
- Assist in updating personnel records
- Monitor and inform Admin manager of staff birthdays
- Administer training and development activities (eg venue, refreshment & stationeries etc).
- Monitor and track vehicle document validity
- Keep clients /contact person's birthday database, monitor and ensure birthday card or a call is placed to client.
- Handle the compilation of staff list due for appraisal/confirmation, leave, benefits etc
- Manage staff Health Management Organisation status (HMO)
- Prepare monthly expense report of admin disbursement.
- B.Sc or HND required.
- Not more than 27yrs of age (original birth cert to be cited at the interview, no age declaration accepted)
- 0-2yrs experience in admin or front desk
- Must be patient, cheerful and friendly
- Verbal Communication & Listening skills very key
- Ability to Manage Processes
- Must be efficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Organization & multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted. To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
or send directly to email@example.com We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for come up.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oaklands & Johnson LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Driver at Look Media Nigeria
- Web Developer at Mayconcept Solutions
- Graphics Designer at Chrysolite Designs
- Marketing Executives at Print Anything
- Creative/Graphics Design Intern at Erdters Marketing
- Social Media Specialist at NaijaSEO
- Production Strategist at Chrysolite Designs
- Web Developer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited