Graduate Job Vacancy at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
Oaklands & Johnson is seeking to recruit a Front Desk/Admin Officer
- Receive visitors and calls in a manner that visitors/callers are promptly and politely attended to.
- Receive and forward incoming delivery, mails and information appropriately
- Maintain calls & visitors log
- Prepare monthly Admin budget
- Develop and maintain vendor contact database
- Maintain Staff Attendance register
- Maintain office filing and storage systems (filing of all documents and correspondences)
- Monitor, and timely order office supplies.
- Assist in updating personnel records
- Monitor and inform Admin manager of staff birthdays
- Administer training and development activities (eg venue, refreshment & stationeries etc).
- Monitor and track vehicle document validity
- Keep clients /contact person's birthday database, monitor and ensure birthday card or a call is placed to client.
- Handle the compilation of staff list due for appraisal/confirmation, leave, benefits etc
- Manage staff Health Management Organisation status (HMO)
- Prepare monthly expense report of admin disbursement.
- B.Sc or HND required.
- Not more than 27yrs of age (original birth cert to be cited at the interview, no age declaration accepted)
- 0-2yrs experience in admin or front desk
- Must be patient, cheerful and friendly
- Verbal Communication & Listening skills very key
- Ability to Manage Processes
- Must be efficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Organization & multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted. To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
or send directly to email@example.com We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for come up.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oaklands & Johnson LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Art Director/ Illustrator at karis and Sazii Limited
- Sales Manager at JCDecaux Group
- Job Openings at USP Brand
- Commercial/Corporate General Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Public Relation Executives at a PR, Marketing and Communications Agency - Fadac Resources
- Device Engineer II at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Jobs at Smahile Hub
- Human Resources Officer at Ellae Creative Design Agency