Nationwide Recruitment at Nestlé Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 22 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Nestlé Nutrition is a globally managed business under the Nestlé umbrella with a vision to “Enhance the quality of each individual’s life by providing superior products and services with meaningful nutritional benefits”.
We are currently looking for Nutrition Advisors (6 Months Contract)
- - The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions.
- - You have no sales responsibility.
- - The candidates will report directly to the Nestle Nutrition Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing Nestle Nutrition delegate’s documentation and reporting tools.
- - Fresh graduates with a BSc /HND degrees (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
- - You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
- - Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- - Good Planning and Organization Skills
Method of Application
Candidate applying for the position of Nutrition Advisor must be willing to work in any State in the advertised region. Multiple applications to different regions will be disqualified. Application closes 4th Novermber, 2014. Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles according to suitable location to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc