Jobs at The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Posted on: 11 October, 2011
Deadline: 11 November, 2011
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with Head Office in Abuja has as its vision "To be one of the most efficient and effective of the world's Central Banks in promoting and sustaining economic development". In furtherance of the vision, the Central Bank is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated individuals to fill various positions in the Economic Policy Directorate.
HEAD, MACRO-PRUDENTIAL ANALYSIS
The ideal candidates for these positions must be Nigerian nationals with established track records in academia, Banking or Consulting in the relevant industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
F or details of requirements for each position and to apply, visit: www.cbn.gov.ng/careers/jobs/ This job vacancy closes on Friday, 11th November, 2011 at4pm.
The-Central Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Office Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sahel Capital
- Credit Officers (Graduate Trainee) at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting