Jobs at Management Science for Health (MSH)
Posted on: 11 October, 2011
Deadline: 21 October, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Management Sciences For Health
Program Officer, Organizational Development
Program Officer organizational development (POOD) will be responsible for all aspects of organizational development and improvement of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) under contract with the CUBS project.
S/he is in charge of providing overall coordination of all capacity building in the area of CSO organizational development interventions in the 11 target states.
* Setting baseline of CSOs in terms of their organizational capacities
* Developing training plans based on needs identified
* Locating and leveraging technical resources from within MSH Nigeria to implement the plan
* Monitoring the implementation of policies and procedures by the CSOs
* Supporting project staff at state level to provide supportive supervision to CSOs to improve organizationally
* Providing quarterly progress reports of CSOs improvements to COP and project technical team
* Reporting CSO progress bi annually to CSO CEOs at review meetings
* Coordinating activities and related interventions with Advisors responsible for other technical areas
* Collecting and updating CSO data into the project Monitoring framework and plan
This position is based in Abuja and reports directly to the Chief of Party. The position requires frequent travel at least 50% of the time.
* Bachelor’s degree in public health, education, public administration or management, or a combination of equivalent relevant experience and education.
* Minimum of 3 years experience managing and engaged in health and education projects, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, or Maternal Child Health, or integrated health projects.
* Demonstrated technical expertise in at least one of the following areas: Child Survival; Reproductive Health/Family Planning, Maternal Child Health, Child survival/Immunization, Organizational Capacity Building, Quality Assurance, integrated health education, and Behaviour Change Communication.
* Demonstrated successful experience collaborating with community, local, and State-level partners. Understanding of US Government regulations and administrative procedures
Community Based Support (CUBS) Project is aimed at improving the lives of children and families affected by HIV/AIDS in project state. The goal of this project is to deliver care and support activities to OVC as well as palliative care. Program intervention include care and support for children affected by HIV/AIDS, paediatric home-base care, gender, stigma and discrimination and program related data collection and analysis.
Method of Application
To apply, log on to https://jobs-msh.icims.com/jobs/4377/job to view the details and to apply before Friday October 21, 2011.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Management Sciences For HealthSimilar Jobs
- Office Administrator at the Institute of Credit Administration
- Finance Manager at Save the Children
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Nutrition Analyst Consultant at the Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET)
- Graduate Clinical Services Provider at Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSION)
- Latest Job Openings at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Media Producer at The Education Development Center (EDC)
- HR Officer at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)