Vacancy for an experience and qualified Construction project manager preferably with a background in Construction Engineering to supervise construction of a 5000sqm shopping mall in Lekki, Lagos.
Suitable candidates must have similar proven experience.
Typical duties to be performed include:
1. Maintain project secretariat.
2. Prepare and maintain adherence to an overall program of works.
3. Track performance of all dependencies to the overall program.
4. Ensure on time availability of all required information from consultants and from contractors and all specialists.
5. Ensure adherence to quality and specifications by contractors alongside the consultants.
6. Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
7. Document all site instructions and variations and additional works.
8. Prepare procurement schedules in conjunction with the consultants.
9. Track and follow up delivery of all procurements.
Interested parties should send CV including last 3 months pay slip and passport photograph by email to: email@example.com