Executive Position in a Leading Name in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Posted on: 21 October, 2014
Deadline: 28 October, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a leading name in the pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria. It is being restructured for strategic
repositioning needs the services of an Indian- whether currently residing in Nigeria or in India as the General Manager/Chief Operating Officer (C.O.O) to drive a highly result-oriented turn-around Management team.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with cognate experience, male, age between 40years to 50 years, married and have knowledge of the business terrain in Nigeria in the pharmaceutical industry. He shall be accountable for creating, managing and enhancing the company overall corporate goals at strategic level of developing strategies, policies for the company integration and synergy on general administration. He will fill the following role and will be reporting directly to the Board of Directors:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direction in the development and implementation of the company policies and organizational structure.
- Monitors and controls the Budget ofthe company.
- Implement robust scalable and customized policies and procedures supported by active monitoring and compliance management systems for sustainability across the company.
- Liaises with govemment agencies through the relevant Head of department reporting to you to maintain a cordial relationship with them with a view to getting support when and if required.
- Guarantee the realization of all stakeholders in the company project.
- Ensure safe and conducive social environment in the company.
- Coordinates and facilitates the Group's expansion and development efforts by supporting the various units in the company are implementing their relevant roles.
- Carry out other functions that shall be assigned to him by the Board ofDirectors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good command of English language.
- A Masters degree in social sciences and a degree in pharmacy is an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 12-18 years cogent experience, at least 10 years of which should be at Executive Management level.
- Working knowledge of organizational structure in this industry.
- Good knowledge of ethical and statutory issues in the pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested in the position above. please send in your resume (as an attachment) stating the relevant code as the subject of the e-mail. Applicants from outside Lagos Nigeria should state their SKYPE ADDRESS. Applications should be submitted not later than one (1) week from the date of this publication via e-mail to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
No other format of application will be accepted. Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Protocol Officers at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - RS Hunter Limited
- Regional Manager at Shalina Healthcare
- Account Officers at Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Medical Representatives - 12 Positions
- Graduate Logistics Officers at Pfizer Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at Chemiron International Limited
- Job Vacancies at Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited