Human Resource Associates (HRA) - Our client, LifeLabs is a leading provider of diagnostic laboratory testing services. With over 50 years of experience, LifeLabs performs over 100 million diagnostic tests Worldwide for approximately 20,000 health care providers and 19 million patients annually. Information from these tests plays a vital role in predicting, diagnosing, treating and monitoring disease in patients. In line with strengthening the quality of care provided to our clients, we are searching for vibrant and hardworking professionals willing to be part of our rapidly growing team.
Ref Code: L161
• They must be able to recognize the interdependency of tests and have knowledge of physiological conditions affecting test results so that they can confirm these results and develop data that may be used by a physician in determining the presence, extent, and, as far as possible, cause of a disease.
• You are held accountable for accurate results.
• Their work includes the use of microscopes, chemicals, computers, and complex laboratory equipment and instruments.
• Their work includes collecting blood specimen, inoculating cultures needed to identify bacteria,
Specific degree subjects required
• An honours degree in a science course
Skills and qualities:
• Aptitude for biology and chemistry.
• A desire to contribute to patient care and treatment.
• A responsible and mature approach to their work.
• Accuracy, with good attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as supervise the work of more junior staff in the laboratory.
Ref Code: L162
• He will promote the mission and general direction of the company
• Must be ready for outdoor work.
• Must possess high multitasking skills.
Minimum of ND in any field is required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards the public.
• Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and ability to cope in a challenging dynamic environment.
Ref Code: L163
• They will provide general and preventative care
• Conduct check-ups
• Treat illnesses, order lab tests and prescribe medication for children and adults.
Qualifications and Skills
• A diploma in Nursing with training in HIV care and treatment.
• Ability to network effectively with partners and others to identify and respond to opportunities in health
• Advanced computer skills, including the ability to type quickly and to use Microsoft Office products, email, and internet;
• Good training facilitation skills
Ref Code: L164
• You will be working with employees, customers and management.
• They will make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order
• Creating and maintaining budgets, and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
No specified qualification is needed, but an experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
Ref Code: L165
• Updates the drug list, price list and maintains a stock card system to account for usage of drugs.
• Maintains a proper record and storage of conditions of drugs.
• Counsels patients on drug adherence.
Qualifications and Skills
• Certified Diploma as a pharmacy technician from a recognized school of health technology.
• Training in HIV drug adherence, toxicities.
• Advanced computer skills, including the ability to type quickly and to use Microsoft Office products, email, and internet.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward applications and Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org