Jobs at Ace Human Resources Consulting
Posted on: 11 October, 2011
Deadline: 21 October, 2011
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at ACE Human Resources Consulting
Due to expansion of activities, our client who is a solid group of companies engaged in the lifting and distribution of petroleum and allied products is seeking to recruit in her various Nigeria locations:
• Truck Drivers - Various Nigeria Locations
• Senior Marketing Manager (Oil & Gas) - Various Nigeria Locations
• Human Resource (HR) Officers - Various Nigeria Locations
• Accounts Officers - Various Nigeria Locations
Truck Drivers will be assigned company trucks to take full responsibility to drive, load, care, account for and convey company products to and from various locations for delivery to clients across Nigeria, or as directed. They will ensure proper handling of the trucks, safety measures, maintenance and accountability for the trucks including cleaning and performing basic routine checks and repairs.
Minimum job requirements: GCE, SSCE, City & Guilds, ability to write and speak basic English. Knowledge of one or more major Nigeria languages is desired. Valid class E driver's license. Good knowledge of Nigeria road network and cities. High sense of duty and responsibility, honesty and integrity, patient and careful disposition. Excellent health. Minimum of 5 years experience handling heavy duty vehicles and trucks and driving long distances on difficult terrain.
Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager will take responsibility to supervise the growing Oil and Gas business of the company. S/he will formulate the marketing strategy, develop the business and prospect for new growth. S/he will be responsible to grow sales and maintain relationship with existing customers while developing a prospective customer database. S/he will drive the sales activities in O&G, respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries. S/he will establish and maintain regular contact with key customers and collaborate with channel partners in securing and executing successfully all O&G projects. S/he will track and report on all O&G activities and provide relevant management information.
Minimum job requirements: Relevant marketing experience in the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria. Good leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to work as a team member. High initiative and ability to work with little supervision and under pressure. Good organization and time management skills. A relevant university degree combined with experience. Knowledge of computer applications including relevant MS suites. Minimum 5 years experience performing similar functions.
HR Officers will support the management in the running of human resources activities including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, interpretation and implementation of company policies and procedures; and as directed. They will liaise with relevant departments within the organization to ensure high customer support and achieve the overall goals and objectives of the company.
Minimum job requirements: A University degree or HND in Human Resources Management, Business/Public Administration or similar field. Good oral and written communication skills, team playing abilities, knowledge of computer applications including Ms Excel and Word is a must. Minimum of 2 years experience performing HR functions.
Accounts Officers will perform diversified accounting and reporting functions including among others, reviewing payment requests, determining the propriety and accuracy of expenditures and documentation. Prepares payment vouchers, wire transfers, bank reconciliations, and payroll. Manages the petty cash imprest, enters data into the computerized system. Prepares financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
Minimum job requirements: A university degree/HND in Accounting/Finance or equivalent. Detail-oriented. Knowledge of computer applications including Ms Excel and spreadsheets is a must. Team playing abilities. Minimum of 2 years experience in for-profit organizations.
How to Apply:
Senior Marketing Manager, HR Officer and Accounts Officer Application:
1. Visit www.acehrconsulting.com .
2. Click on “Click here to Apply” to download the Application form.
3. Complete and forward the application form along with CV and credentials within 10 days of this publication to
The Advertiser, P. O. Box 2840, Garki GPO, Abuja.
4. Application form must be typed, not handwritten.
5. Please WRITE THE JOB TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AT THE TOP LEFT OF THE ENVELOPE.
Truck Driver Application:
1. Please use the format below to write or type your application.
2. Forward completed applications within 10 days of publication to
The Advertiser, P. O. Box 2840 Garki GPO, Abuja.
3. Please WRITE THE JOB TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AT THE TOP LEFT OF THE ENVELOPE.
|| Date of Birth
|| Former and Present place of work
|| Your Job title
|| Schools Attended
||State of Origin/LGA
||City you Reside presently
||3 Referees & contact information |
Salaries are competitive and depend on qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ACE Human Resources ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited