Jobs at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 October, 2014
Deadline: 27 October, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading connectivity provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria. Since inception in 1997, the company’s customer base has escalated to over 200 organisations which include multinational and local corporations. ISN provides a broad range of connectivity services and integrated solutions (voice, cellular backhaul, GPRS / internet, VSAT, VPNs) through its products.
- You will be working against a fixed sales target which will include a comprehensive sales plan that covers various sectors of the market. You will be expected to familiarize yourself, through formal and informal training, of all aspects of the company’s product and services and ensure every effort is made at achieving your sales target
- You will ensure all the proper company processes are followed which includes proper documentation, invoicing and payment collection for each sale.
- You will coordinate your efforts with the Technical Teams to ensure that your sales are serviced and a Job Completion Form is obtained.
- You will require to submit a weekly sales report which will include all visits and communication with potential clients.
- You are expected to generate presentations, offers, and proposals on the company products and services in the course of your work
- You are to report directly to your Sales Coordinator and take directives from the same.
- You are expected to have a good working relationship with your colleagues as there must be no issues between you and any staff within the company
- BSC/HND Marketing, Business/Social Sciences or any related discipline.
- Candidates with lower academic qualification but experience shall be considered
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales as subject. Deadline; October 27,2014
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited