Vacancy at Enhancing Nigerian Advocacy for a Better Business Environment (ENABLE)
Posted on: 21 October, 2014
Deadline: 31 October, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Enhancing Nigerian Advocacy for a
ENABLE seeks applicants with qualified experience in Business Environment Reform to act as Team Leader on the ENABLE2 project.
ENABLE is a DFID-funded business advocacy programme that aims to enhance the environment for business advocacy in Nigeria at the Federal and State level. It is the first donor programme to apply the principles of
M4P and systems thinking to Business Environment Reform. The purpose of ENABLE2 is for increased effectiveness of advocacy and dialogue between the private sector, government and other stakeholders such as the media, with a heavy focus on Northern Nigeria.
The Team Leader will set the strategic direction of the project, take responsibility for the day-to-day direction and technical leadership/management; act as the main technical point of contact for DFID; identify and develop opportunities for collaboration with related development programmes in Nigeria; and represent ENABLE2 in Nigeria and internationally.
- ? At least ten years' experience in a field relevant to the duties of the position;
- ? Understanding of technical issues (policy reform, pro-poor business models, advocacy, PPD);
- ? Experience working with a range of public and private sector and civil society clients;
- ? Extensive experience in leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects and teams
- ? Experience developing and managing programmes in private sector development;
- ? Commitment to staying in Abuja and/or Kano, with extensive travelling to the North of Nigeria;
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "ENABLE2 Team Leader" in the subject line by 31st, October. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enhancing Nigerian Advocacy for a Better Business ...Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Jhpiego
- Latest Job Opportunity at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at The United Nations
- Latest Jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Fresh Vacancies at Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI)
- Job Openings at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Supply Chain Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Openings at UN Women