The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), as the foremost professional body in Nigeria, strives to promote excellence, integrity and accountability in the creation of economic value through judicious use and management of financial resources. Institutional performance improvement imperatives and the need to be more effective in the pursuit of the institute’s mission critical objectives have combined to create exciting career opportunities at management levels. In order to drive ICAN's objectives, the institute recognises the need to recruit a results oriented individual to fill the position:
- ? The House Helper will be responsible for cooking on a regular basis for the family.
- ? The House Helper will be responsible for cleaning work; a deep cleaning of the employer's home on a regular basis and daily maintenance such as cleaning the
- dishes, making beds, doing laundry, cleaning floors and toilets.
- ? The House Helper will also take care of outdoor work, such as gardening, watering plants and flowers inside and outside the home.
- ? The House Helper we are looking for must be sharp, smart and honest enough to go to market for shopping, paying bills and running other important daily errands.
- ? Dust all hard surfaces including ceiling fans, clean glass windows, polish wooden doors, shelves, baseboards, decorative items and kitchen.
- ? Remove trash, vacuuming floor tiles, clean beds, exteriors of cabinets.
go to method of application »
- With excellent experience, good sense of driving in Lagos, good attitude to work and respect to boss.
- Accommodation available on Feeds yourself basis.
Method of Application
Submit your C.V to our office in Lagos:
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Or Email: email@example.com