Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank values original thinkers with genuine insight and the team commitment that will help our clients outperform the market. As Africa’s largest and most respected bank, our Global Markets division offers you an outstanding opportunity to rapidly develop your banking talents. You will work across a range of financial instruments, operating within very different markets and countries.
Our ambitious plans now mean we are looking for a highly experienced Fixed Income Trader
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant position:
• To handle back office operation of Share Registration Unit (Platform Officer)
• Processing internally business transactions relating to share registration on behalf of clients and the jobholder serves as back up for Share Registration field officers.
• Timely and accurate processing, imputing and updating status of share certificates on the software.
• Timely and accurate processing of indemnity forms for verification of share certificates.
• Providing and making available required documents needed by Share Registration Field Officers for follow-up on transactions that are pending beyond the stipulated turn-around-time.
• Responding to general correspondences from various units and departments on issues relating to Shares Registration Services.
• Overseeing, ensuring payment and keeping record of administrative fees charged for Share Registration Services aimed at generating fund for the organization/unit.
• Reconciliation of clients’ stock/portfolio position in-house with CSCS position.
• Processing CSCS transfer forms to enable Company Registrars update clients’ signature and e-mandate instructions for crediting of clients’ dividend warrants into his/her bank account.
• Strongly adhering to the Service Level Agreement on processing of share certificates.
• Proper management of the unit’s petty cash.
• Generate revenue and business for SISL.
• Prompt compliance with the unit’s internal control measures which involves vetting of documents for accuracy to forestall delay of clients’ transaction at Company Registrars.
Key performance measures
• Meeting up with timelines for all share registration back office processes.
• Elimination of errors from share registration processes.
• Timely and efficient response to mails and correspondences.
• Positive feed back from various stakeholders with respect to service delivery.
• Timely resolution of issues and complaints from clients with respect to share registration services.
• Achieve a proper utilization of the unit’s petty cash.
• Number of accounts and income brought into the Company.
To apply for this position, click here