FJAJobs Associates is recruiting for the position of Audit and Tax Manager. Audit and Tax Manager will advise clients on general corporate compliance, cabotage, petroleum profits tax, Nigerian content in oil & gas industry, recent tax legislations/regulations, foreign exchange legislation, investments & securities, etc.
• Advising companies on the resolutions required for specific corporate actions and drafting such resolutions.
• Carrying out strategic planning for clients with the aim of minimizing their corporate tax liabilities.
• Providing advice on:
• Advising on international taxation issues including:
• Carrying out Health Checks and Reviews, as the team lead and as a team member.
• Working with audit teams to establish appropriate amount and disclosure of taxes and their treatment in financial statements.
• Liaising with the Finance Department of various organisations to identify and review income accounting processes, including review and advising on deferred tax computations and treatment.
• Computing and advising on all taxes.
• Supervising and reviewing the filing of returns such as Company Income tax, Education tax and PAYE returns with tax authorities.
• Restructuring clients’ payroll structures to optimise employees’ liabilities.
• Processing of Tax Clearance certificates for corporate clients and their employees.
• Representing clients during audits and negotiations.
• Responding to queries including preparation of objection letters.
• Candidate must have excellent knowledge and experience of Auditing
• Candidate must have excellent double entry skills
• Candidate must know how to prepare Audited Financial Statements (from incomplete records to extended trial balance and onto final accounts)
• Candidate must know how to prepare Companies Income Tax computation
• Candidate must have excellent people management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge and experience of using a well-known ERP software such as SAP, Oracle, Sage, Peachtree, QuickBooks
• Good Microsoft excel, power-point and word skills
• Good presentation skills
• ICAN/ACCA qualified
• Experience with established audit practice an advantage
• Knowledge/experience of IFRS conversion compulsory
To apply, send CV to email@example.com