The incumbent would be able to perform basic secretarial tasks and be accountable to the administrative and operational unit of the firm. Specifically for the confidential material information and scheduling support of the firm’s visitors as well as updating the firm’s business communication in various media.
Detailed Job Functions
• Write and vet proposal for business engagement and related communication.
• Answer or redirect general inquiries in person, by telephone or email.
• Take and forward messages using multi-line telephone.
• Maintain confidential filing system for external and internal communication.
• Schedule individual or group appointments and meetings for guests.
• Processes letters, memorandums, reports, papers and material communication materials as may be dues necessary.
• Coordinating few administrative works as may be assigned.
• Update and edit the informational materials on our web site as well as other media.
• Complete necessary duties as delegated.
• Organize and maintain accurate and up-to-date statistics of client feedback.
• Associate member of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is an added advantage
• Associate member Nigerian Institute of Public Relations is an added advantage
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
• Thoroughly fluent in English Language
• Knowledge of your sector Consulting sector
• Good Computer typing skills
• Passionate about Customer Service
• Ability to deliver and with minimal supervision
Soft Transferable Skills
• Good Communications skills
• Analytical Skills
1- 2 Years of Experience
Interested? Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org