Legal Officer at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 10 October, 2011
Deadline: 13 October, 2011
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Job Reference: LegalOff Oct 2011
Position: Legal Officer- HO
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Legal officer- Head Office Ilupeju Lagos.
Drafting and vetting agreements between the Company, members of staff and third parties.
Drafting and vetting court processes to be filled by external solicitors on behalf of the company.
Proferring legal advice to the various departments and business units within the company.
Conducting legal research on issues raised by regulatory authorities.
Liaising with, and briefing external solicitors and maintaining an up to date litigation schedule.
Giving legal advice to the company and other members of staff in respect of work-related issues.
Registration and renewal of trademarks, permits and licenses.
Reviewing court processes to be filed by lawyers on behalf of Nestle and representing Nestle in court.
Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Inspection of property to be financed with house ownership loan.
Providing support services to the company secretary.
The ideal candidate must;
· Have a minimum of Second Class Upper division in BL & LLB.
· Have 1-3 years post NYSC experience in legal duties
· Have excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills.
· Display a high level of initiative and courage at all times.
· Be service oriented and highly result focused.
Closing date is 13 October 2011. Applications received after this date will not be processed. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply, follow link: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/nnplc/apply.aspx?job_id=24
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Law firm
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Legal Consultants at Imani