Job at Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited
Posted on: 20 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AM
Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited was incorporated in January 2006 to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organizations and private investors with major real estate assets.
Alpha Mead Facilities is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The internal auditor will be responsible for executing internal audit projects, as part of the annual risk-based internal audit plan.
- This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and documenting internal audit reports for supervisory review.
- Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, IT, and operational processes.
- Applicants must have over 5 years experience
- B.Sc Degree plus other relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (A...Similar Jobs
- Graduate Customer Service Officers at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Cleaners at Lily Homes Limited
- Social Media Intern at Willco
- Latest Job Opportunities at The Workplace Centre
- Client Services Officer at Ruston Realtors Ltd
- Marketers at Invictus Group
- Human Resource Officer at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit