Job at Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited
Posted on: 20 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited was incorporated in January 2006 to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organizations and private investors with major real estate assets.
Alpha Mead Facilities is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The internal auditor will be responsible for executing internal audit projects, as part of the annual risk-based internal audit plan.
- This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and documenting internal audit reports for supervisory review.
- Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, IT, and operational processes.
- Applicants must have over 5 years experience
- B.Sc Degree plus other relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Assistant Manager - Finance at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Remote Writers at ToLet.com.ng
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates