Job at Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited
Posted on: 20 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AM
Alpha Mead Facilities and Management Services Limited was incorporated in January 2006 to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organizations and private investors with major real estate assets.
Alpha Mead Facilities is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The internal auditor will be responsible for executing internal audit projects, as part of the annual risk-based internal audit plan.
- This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and documenting internal audit reports for supervisory review.
- Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, IT, and operational processes.
- Applicants must have over 5 years experience
- B.Sc Degree plus other relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (A...Similar Jobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited
- Graphic Artist at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)