Jobs in a Construction Company
Posted on: 7 October, 2011
Deadline: 13 October, 2011
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
The company is one of the foremost construction companies, with over 50 years experience in the building industry. The comapny requires high flyers to join their team of professionals in the following capacities:
Deputy Manager, Internal Audit
Qualified candidates will be reporting to the Manager Internal Audit.
1. Verify monthly bank reconciliation statements and prepare monthly report on status.
2. Develop and maintain fixed asset register to ensure that all the company's fixed assets are properly accounted for and secured and prepare monthly report of same.
3. Ensure all cost incurred are within budgetary provisions and report variances
4. Participate in pre transaction audit ensuring due diligence before appending confirmation stamp on payment vouchers
5. Participate in the monthly post transaction review audit.
6. Ascertain and reconcile remittances on all insurance premium with ledger balances and ensure that all assets insured against are covered.
Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
1. Identify areas of weaknesses in all departments and develop new or review the existing procedural manual to strengthen the limitations.
2. Monitor monthly stock taking exercise for diesel and fuel, iron and steel, cement, wood, civil store materials etc. and present status report.
3. participate in the biannual review of the approved preferred vendor list.
4. Participate in monthly post transaction review audit.
5. verify all incoming and outgoing stock items for siesel and fuel, iron and steel, cement, wood, civil store materials etc.
Skils Knowledge and Experience
1. Qualifications: BSc in relevant discipline and ACA
2. 2 - 4 years post qualification experience for Assistant manager
3. 5 - 8 years post qualification experience for Deputy Manager
4. Experience in a construction company would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their detailed curriculum vitae and application letter to email@example.com within 7 days of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA) CONT.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA