Vacancy at eHealth Systems Africa
Posted on: 18 October, 2014
Deadline: 31 October, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth Systems Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Lagos Emergency Operations Center is the administrative center for international health partners and the Nigerian government for the current ebola outbreak response, managed by eHealth Africa. The position will be full time contracted.
Location: Emergency Operations Center (EOC), Lagos
Summary: The Technical Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the technical facilities of the Lagos Emergency Operation Centre (EOC) including its various software tools. The position will be part technical administrative support, part software development and needs to be filled immediately.
- We are looking for a motivated, independent team member to provide support at this critical time. The successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities but due to the dynamic nature of the situation, other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in managing all technical equipment (printers, computers, projectors, conference equipment etc.)
- Assist in basic data analysis and reporting for EOC Manager and partners based on data gathered by EOC software systems
- Provide general administrative support to the EOC Manager and Partners as requested
- Responsible for performing any other duty as assigned by management.
- May frequently travel between company worksites.
- Presents a professional demeanor at all times. Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
Method of Application
If you’re interested in applying or finding out more please contact Justin at email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth Systems AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd